What would you like to do?
For Faculty and Staff:
For External Partners:
- The Social Innovation Fund supports student-driven ideas that address specific challenges in the local or national community and abroad. Applications are due by April 20th at 11:59 pm. For more information, check out http://socialinnovation.ucsd.edu.
- The Thermo Fisher Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program is accepting applicaitons. (2) $10,000 and (4) $5,000 scholarships will be awared to undergradaute and graduate students with a declared major in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or a related life-science field. For moe information visit http://www.pierce-antibodies.com/PierceScholarship/index.cfm. Deadline is August 1st, 2014.
2nd Annual Research Speed Dating: Enriching Human Life and Society (*Registration Full)
- What: An event to match UCSD undergraduate students with on- and off-campus research opportunities in medicine, biological sciences, bioengineering, and related fields
- Where: Price Center West, Ballroom A
- When: April 22nd 4:30-6:30 PM
- *Student applicants will be notified via email
The 27th Annual UC San Diego Undergraduate Research Conference will take place on April 26, 2014, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Faculty Club.
- Faculty nomination of students due: March 25
- Student registration due: April 7 by 10 a.m.
- URC “how to present” seminar: April 15, 4-5 p.m. or 5-6 p.m. in the Student Center B Conference Room
- URC technical run: April 24, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Student Center B Conference Room
- URC: April 26, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the UCSD Faculty Club